16.12.09

Let's run away!


I wanna run away
Never say goodbye
I wanna know the truth
Instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies
I wanna shut the door
And open up my mind

 

Mírame,
Quien sabe a donde llegaré
Tómame,
No hay suelo ya donde caer


Tómame,
Que el mundo se vino los pies
Llévame
Que hoy ya no me quiero esconder



Ven
llévame del dolor
que esta oscuro y no oigo tu voz
sólo quiero respirar
sólo que la noche me va a matar

Dame un beso
algo que me haga al fin regresar
y llorar en tus brazos al fin
que aun hay tiempo para escapar


We´re leaving here tonight
There´s no need to tell anyone
They´d only hold us down
So by the morning light
We´ll be half way to anywhere



I´ve dreamt so long I cannot dream anymore
Let´s run away, I´ll take you there



Forget this life
Come with me
Don´t look back you´re safe now
Unlock your heart
Drop your guard
No one´s left to stop you now


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares