1.8.10

Now I can't get you off of my mind !

The grind - Aerosmith


YEAH, I'm missing you just like you want me to. You made me trip into the grind, now I can't get you off... And the more I tried leads to the same old lie. You made me slip into the grind, now I can't get you off of the cloud we was on... and now it's all gone.

Tell me why, why, why, why, why ain't I getting through, ain't no lie their out of love, love, love!



Tell me was it good, for you. Tell me what you want.

Yeah, 'cause I'm missing you, just like you know I do. You made me trip into the grind, now I can'y get you off... and you know I tried, leads to the same old why.
You made me trip into the grind now I can't, can't, can't get you off of my mind...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares