21.3.10

Should I dress in white and search the sea?

Ocean Soul - Nightwish

One more night to bear this nightmare. What more do I have to say?
Crying for me was never worth a tear, my lonely soul is only filled with fear. Long hours of loneliness between me and the sea losing emotion, finding devotion. Should I dress in white and search the sea as I always wished to be, one with the waves, Ocean Soul?


Walking the tideline I hear your name, is angels whispering, something so beautiful it hurts. Long hours of loneliness between me and the sea, I only wished to become something beautiful through my music, through my silent devotion. Losing emotion, finding devotion. Should I dress in white and search the sea as I always wished to be one with the waves, Ocean Soul?
Losing emotion, finding devotion. Should I dress in white and search the sea as I always wished to be, one with the waves, Ocean Soul?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares