5.11.10

I do what I can, but sometimes I don't make sense.



I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard, handful of complaints but I can't help the fact that everyone can see these scars. I am what I want you to want, what I want you to feel. But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you to just believe this is real.
So, I let go watchin' you, turn your back like you always do, face away and pretend that I'm not. But I'll be here 'cause you are all that I've got.


I can't feel the way I did before. Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored. Time won't heal this damage anymore. Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored.
I am a little bit insecure, a little unconfident 'cause you don't understand, I do what I can but sometimes I don't make sense.


I am what you never want to say; but I've never had a doubt, it's like no matter what I do I can't convince you for once just to hear me out.


So, I let go watchin' you, turn your back like you always do, face away and pretend that I'm not but I'll be here 'cause you are all that I've got.


I can't feel the way I did before, don't turn your back on me: I won't be ignored. Time won't heal this damage anymore, don't turn your back on me: I won't be ignored.


No, hear me out now, you're gonna listen to me like it or not, right now. Hear me out now. You're gonna listen to me like it or not, right now!
I can't feel the way I did before. Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares