13.9.14

Script I

- I find you beautiful, and interesting
And I'd like to leave a memory of me on you
I'm freely devoted to your beauty, to the pictures my mind rushes to make when I see you
I'm in love with these soft goosebumps I get
I think I'm not in love with you,
I'm in love with the idea of you, but... isn't it all I can have? I mean, aren't the ideas of others the only significant things in our lives?
I don't know who you are, yet I'm delighted by what I see in you makes me feel.

- But you don't know me

- I will never know you, but it doesn't prevent me being crazy about you

- Ok. You just don't know who or what you are crazy about, it's just your thoughts you love.

- Everytime one sees any other, the guy just sees what he thinks. And he couldn't see more. You, whatever you are, have unblocked my more subtle perceptions. You have unblocked my art. My inner and trascendentally genuine view of art. I... don't know. Keep talking, it doesn't make any sense to me.

- I am your muse, then. You found a piece of world to worship. But I don't worth it. I'm just... me. I, I mean... I admire your feelings and your thoughts, but I'm worried about how much responsibility I have out of this.

He smiled and laughed briefly.

- I will live my love even if you resist it. I'm living it now, I will be living it although you refuse my invitation, I would probably write or paint about the girl that said 'no' and it will be beautiful, and then I'll probably stop loving you so intensely, you'll be just a warm memory, a good reminder of how being alive should feel. But, life is made out of moments, you know? I would like to share this with you... because, sharing... Truly sharing, it feels like a purpose to me, like a meaning to everything.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares