7.5.10

Only you can set me free


This used to be our secret, now I'm hiding here alone. Can't tell but read our names on the wall and wash them off the stone. I've trusted you in every way but not enough to make you stay. Turn around. I've lost my ground. Come and rescue me, I'm burning, can't you see? Come and rescue me, only you can set me free. Come and rescue me, rescue me.


We lied while we were dreaming, our crying was just fakes. I wish you could deny it here and today. My S.O.S. on radio, the only chance to let you know what I feel. Can you hear? Come and rescue me, I'm burning,  can't you see? Come and rescue me, only you can. Set me free. Come and rescue me, rescue me.

You and me.
You and me.
You and me!

The walls are coming closer, myself is fade away. I want to find your shadow, I reach to see your face. You're not here. Are you here? Come and rescue me, rescue me.


Come and rescue me, I'm burning,  can't you see?
Come and rescue me, only you can. Set me free.
Come and rescue me, rescue me...


You and me.
You and me.
Rescue me.
You and me.
Set me free.
Rescue me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares